Saturday, September 18, 2010

acl flughafen hahn in La canada

acl flughafen hahn in La canada


Hi, Was driving home from work in Dubai listening to you on the BC radio. Patrick Ireland, Dubai Helo Dino, I was driving through the Snowdonia Mountains last night while listening to BC Radio 4 and I was very impresed by your feature. Dino ̵ Pray tel ̵ why, what and how were you on BC. I loved your piece on BC. Your comentary competely hoked me ̵ your voice and delivery are great for radio. Of course I then loked up your blog, and folowed other links to your work. Hi Dino, I to heard your piece on the BC and was fascinated. Eager for more, Boulder, Colorado Just listening to Digital Planet on podcast as I was driving to work this morning. I enjoy educational, nature and science broadcasting imensely and hope that the BC work with you again in the future. acl flughafen hahn acl flughafen hahn in La canada
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home